Digital pattern for necklace Mágico. You will receive an email with a downloadlink for the pattern directly after payment completion.
This pattern consists of 23 pages of detailed instructions, 57 illustrations and 36 pictures to make the necklace 'Mágico'.
The pendant measures approximately 11.2 cm from the top of the spiral to the bottom of the crystal drop. I designed this necklace to be worn at a short length. I made mine at a length so that the largest two rivolis at the top of the necklace sit on my collarbone. I think it looks most elegant this way, with the crystal drop at a proper height. The length of the rope can easily be adjusted to your preferred length.
This project is for the more advanced beader. It is mostly made in the Cubic Right Angle Weave (CRAW) technique, and I apply it in several different ways to get the desired results. In my instructions I do not assume that you already know CRAW. I do give step by step instructions on how to do it. However, some experience with CRAW will definitely make it easier to make this project.
You can read about this design's inspiration in my blog post.
Requirements for a necklace with 12.5 cm CRAW strands on both sides of the necklace:
- 18 grams 11/0 seed beads in the main colour
- Important! If you want to make a longer necklace you will need more of these beads.
- 1 gram 11/0 seed beads in a contrast colour
- 2 grams 15/0 seed beads in a contrast colour
- If you work with Miyuki seed beads: +/- 1 gram delicas
- 23 Swarovski bicones 3mm
- 3 Swarovski rivolis 12 mm
- 4 Swarovski rivolis 10 mm
- 3 Swarovski rivolis 8 mm
- 1 Swarovski drop 16mm (with a hole through the top of the point).
- 2 jumprings
- 1 clasp
- Needle size 12
- Thread (I recomment Fireline 0,15 mm 4LB)
- Transparent nail polish to coat the back of the rivolis
- Blu tack or anything else you can use to secure the rivolis while you coat the rivolis with transparent nail polish.